Za! have played about 500 shows including acts in international festivals (South by South West, Primavera Sound, Sonar Festival, Eurosonic, Trans Musicales, Milhoes de Festa, Fusion Fest, Zappanale, Canadian Music Week), tours in USA, UK, Japan, Australia, Mozambique, Swaziland, Brazil, Russia, Portugal, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Slowakia, Poland, France, Switzerland and Spain, and sharing shows and tours either with noise bands (Lightning Bolt, Yellow Swans, Extra Life, Zu, etc), rock bands (Shonen Knife, Deathfix, El Guincho, Delorean, And You will Know us by the Trail of dead, Mark Eitzel, etc) or free jazz artists (Peter Brötzmann, Paal Nilssen Love, etc).
Za! loves sharing stage with other musicians and creating new music altogether. They have peformed improvised and unique shows along with Damo Suzuki (Can), Angel Deradoorian (Dirty Projectors), Pony Bravo, Esperit!, Llibert Fortuny, Les Aus, Nisei, Estrategia Lo Capto, Betunizer or Mishima. They are also founders of the conducted improvisation collective El Caballo Ganador.
Za!’s 2013 album, WANANANAI, self-released through their own label and also coedited or codistributed by Discorporate (Germany), Valve (Australia) and The Audacious Art Experiment (UK), was considered album of the year by Rockdelux Magazine, and also best live act in Spain.
– Eki Eki Eki Kazaam! (2006, practico Records)
– Macumba o Muerte (2009, Acuarela / Gandula)
– Chez Alphonse #1 7” Split with Nisei (2011, Gandula / Bcore)
– Megaflow (2011, Acuarela / Gandula (ESP), Discorporate (GER), Moorkworks (JAP))
– Wanananai (2013, Gandula / Discorporate /The Audacious Art Experiment / Valve)
– Loloismo (2015, Gandula / Valve / Moorworks / The Audacious Art Experiment & Hot Salvation)